Buy CLENBUTEROL (Clen) 20mcg 50 tablets
by SOPHARMA pharmaceutical factory
- bronchial asthma;
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
In traditional medicine, clenbuterol is successfully used to prevent painful attacks with bronchial asthma or obstructive bronchitis. Being a β2-adrenostimulator, through the action on the corresponding receptors the drug relaxes the bronchial muscle fibers and expands them. However, in recent years, fans of bodybuilding, fitness and rapid weight loss have become actively interested in the drug. Alternative use of clenbuterol is explained by the following mechanisms of its effect on the body:
- causes lipolysis (fat splitting), thanks to a whole cascade of successive biochemical reactions that result in the production of enzymes that promote the release of fatty acids from adipocyte fat cells;
- stimulates the synthesis of catecholamines (hormones of stress - norepinephrine and adrenaline) that have a complex effect on many processes, including the "burning" of fat;
- neutralizes lipoprotein lipase, which contributes to the accumulation of "new" fat in tissues;
- increases the production of thyroid hormones, which are also associated with weight loss;
- protects muscle fibers from destruction under intense loads (this effect is especially appreciated by bodybuilders, as along with fat loss, muscle relief improves, and the muscles "dry").
Clenbuterol is included in the group of selective β2-adrenomimetics. Clenbuterol is a drug that has a rapid bronchodilator effect. Its effect is due to specific stimulation of β2-adrenergic receptors of smooth muscles. When bound to them, the enzyme adenylate cyclase is activated, which leads to an increase in the intracellular concentration of cyclic adenosine monophosphate and activation of protein kinase A, and deprives myosin of the ability to bind to actin, as a result of which the bronchi relaxes.
Clenbuterol stimulates bronchial mucosa cells and intensifies expectoration. In prescribed therapeutic doses, clenbuterol does not affect the heart rate and blood pressure.
The drug is taken orally.
The daily dose for children from 6 to 12 years (body weight 22-35 kg) - 15 mcg (for 2 doses).
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 times a day for 10-20 mcg.
The maintenance dose is 2 times 10 μg.
The duration of the course of treatment with the drug Clenbuterol is 2-3 days, before the removal of acute symptoms of the disease.
The duration of maintenance therapy should not exceed 7 days. The decision on treatment for a period exceeding seven days is taken by the attending physician.
- Muscular system: a small tremor of muscles.
- CNS: anxiety, headache.
- Cardiovascular system: decrease or increase of arterial pressure, tachycardia, anginal pain, ventricular extrasystole.
- Skin and mucous membranes: skin rash, swelling of the face, urticaria.
- Circulatory system: thrombocytopenia, hypoglycemia.
- Gastrointestinal tract: gastritis, diarrhea, dry mouth, nausea.
- Genitourinary system: violation of urination.
The described adverse reactions take place without discontinuation of treatment, 1-2 weeks after its onset.
- hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
- angle-closure glaucoma;
- myocardial infarction (acute period);
- pregnancy (I and III trimester);
- lactation period;
- children's age till 6 years;
- hypersensitivity to the active or to any of the excipients.
With caution in the following cases: immediately after a heart attack, with hepatic and renal failure, heart rhythm disorders, myocarditis, mitral valve defects, hypokalemia, unstable or uncompensated diabetes.
Scientific articles related to clenbuterol studies: