Buy SEMAX 0.1% 3ml/bottle
Semax is a Russian nootropic drug that is used in nasal spray and nasal drops form to improve cognitive functions and treat various medical conditions. By its structure, Semax is a fragment of endogenous neuropeptide ACTH.
The positive effects of neuropeptides were discovered in the late 1960s when D. de Vid - who coined the term neuropeptide - conducted a number of trials on white rats and found that fragments of adrenocorticotropic hormones facilitate learning abilities.
It was not, however, until the late 1970s, when the Soviet Ministry of Defence commissioned a wide range of experiments to determine the optimal way to prolong the effects and increase their scope.
After a long and complicated trial and error process, the optimal peptide formula was synthesized, and it had 50 times longer effects than its natural analogue.
After that, an extensive research on humans was started to ensure safety, increase efficiency and determine the optimal dosages and delivery methods. As a result, on 20 December 1994, Semax was officially brought to market. Since then it won a number of international awards and, on 7 December 2011, was included in the List of Vital & Essential Drugs, as studies showed that it was one of the most important remedies after strokes.
Primary uses of Semax 0.1%:
- Increasing attention during repetitive and monotonous tasks;
- Increasing intellectual capacity in extreme circumstances;
- Alleviating the effects of cerebrovascular diseases;
Primary uses of Semax 1%:
- Faster recovery after strokes;
- Alleviation of migraines;
- Transient ischemic attacks;
Is Semax going to be degraded after a long journey from Russia to the US?
In short, No.
Semax is a pharmaceutical nootropic produced by Peptogen Inc. According to the official instruction (drug sheet), once opened a bottle of Semax is to be kept at temperatures below 30°C (86°F) for a period of up to 30 days. Apart from that, we want to stress some other points:
- The product contains methylparaben (0.01%), which works as a preservative and ensures longer shelf-life. It is completely safe and frequently used in other supplements.
- The product is sterile and produced on a GMP-compliant factory, which is likely to increase storage duration.
- For longer periods of time, Semax should be stored at temperatures below 10°C (50°F). The shelf life of a new product is 2 years if stored below 10°C (50°F).
- This implies that if the temperature between 10°C (50°F) to 30°C (86°F) the storage duration is anywhere between 30 days to 2 years, depending on the temperature.
*So far, nobody has complained about Semax being unusable, though we have been shipping for more than two years now.
Country of Manufacture: Russia